EF ‘Mixed’ (BOYS & GIRLS) Course
Venue – Places Leisure Eastleigh
Dates – 22nd, 23rd & 24th February 2022
Times – 9:30am – 3:30pm
Price – £31.50 per day or £90 for the full course
– Suitable for Players aged 7 – 16 yrs
– Resident UEFA Licensed Coaches
– Skill based Practices with game based sessions & 1v1 emphasis
– Age appropriate topics & targets
– Q & A with all coaches
– Movement / Strength & Conditioning Segment
– Opportunity to be selected for ELITE FOOTBALL Gothia Cup 2022 Squads
– ALL Coaches hold valid DBS, Emergency First Aid, Safeguarding Children Certification
– ALL staff COVID-19 Awareness certified
– * Sibling discount available * (10% per 2 children per booking)
Our course is designed to offer the very best course content combining 1st class facilities with exceptional coaching delivery from our resident UEFA qualified Coaching team all within a warm, welcoming and supporting environment which invites all players of any ability aged between 7-16 years old.
Players will be offered individual feedback with targets to work on through player-led ownership
Each course is focused on a dedicated Topic which is linked to the current England DNA Player pathway.
In addition to these sessions, we organise separate Movement / Strength & Conditioning (S&C) segments to build solid athletic foundation which is transferable across the sport & exercise spectrum.
We take teams to the The Gothia Cup (The World Youth Cup) held in Gothenburg, Sweden every year (excl. the last 2 years) and all players have a chance of being selected for our ELITE FOOTBALL squads which will participate at this event in July 2022. Feel free to ask any one of our coaches for more information.
To book Click Here
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org