Invitation to participate in “The Gothia World Youth Cup” from 18th July – 23rd July 2022
We are delighted to announce that we are NOW taking bookings for the THE GOTHIA CUP 2022 (aka The World Youth Cup) which – having been postponed as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic for the last two years – will reopen its doors to eager, excited, exuberant Youth footballers from around the world on July 18th 2022 for the first time since 2019.
The Gothia Cup provides an outstanding learning environment for young players, as it forms an invaluable part of their Football Education by providing a unique cultural, educational and sporting experience. The trip is organised by Elite Football and Clubpin-World Youth Tournaments who are members of the Travel Trust Association (Membership No. U310X) and whom also hold an Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL No. T7196). These ensure a safeguard on all monies paid towards the trip, providing you with total peace of mind.
DATES: 18th – 23rd July 2022
PRICE: £1395 (if deposit paid by 31st Dec 2021)
£ 1495 (if deposit paid from 1 Jan 2022)*
*Deposit – £395 by 31st Dec & £495 from 1st Jan 2022
INSTALMENT PLAN: £500 payable on or before 29th February 2022 & 31st March 2022
PLAYER PACKAGE – Hotel Accommodation
For 2022 ELITE FOOTBALL will be offering player packages based on HOTEL ACCOMMODATION ONLY due to the residual (albeit minimal) risk that still prevails of Covid-19 infection, thereby offering parents/players with the highest level of security & protection.
Your tournament package includes:
- Pre-Tournament Presentation by Elite Football Management to parents and players, including Q & A Session
- Return flights from London to Gothenburg
- Transfers from / to Gothenburg Airport to your Hotel Accommodation & All Match day travel
- Hotel Accommodation incl. Bed & Breakfast
- 24hour services of Elite Football Management representatives, throughout your trip
- Player Safety and Tour Party welfare – talks on Health & Safety, including travel plans, Airport security
- Access to our qualified Sports Physiotherapists, including Nutritional, Hydration, and Dietary advice
- The “Gothia Card” – free travel, discounts to local attractions & entry to the Gothia Cup Opening Ceremony.
Nb. Hotel accommodation includes Bed and breakfast only. Meal vouchers are available to purchase separately as follows:
- £85.00 – Meal Vouchers for 12 meals (Incl. lunch & dinner (Sun 17th Dinner – Sat 23th Lunch)
- £55.00 – Meal Vouchers for 7 meals (Incl. lunch OR dinner (Sun 17th Dinner – Sat 24th Lunch)
In order to secure your booking, please complete the registration form and enter your child’s full name, including middle names exactly as it appears on their Passport. This is vital as airlines will charge for name changes, which we must pass on if it is provided inaccurately. Once completed, the player registration form, together with full payment/deposit is required. You will then receive confirmation of receipt with instructions on the remaining instalment plan and shortly after, details of any planned presentations and flight itinerary.
Please note that due to high demand and limited capacity we will require deposits to be paid by 31st December, 2021. This ensures the player package fee of £1395. Any registration which falls on or beyond 1st Jan 2022 shall carry an additional £100 charge.
A Gothia e-brochure is available providing you with a brief history of this wonderful tournament.
We know how much you – and the rest of the World – have dearly missed the Gothia Cup and can assure you that this will be an extra special occasion and an experience of a lifetime for players & coaches on and off the pitch, especially as we will also be in a WORLD CUP YEAR.
If you have any questions or would like to organise a presentation for your team/club please send an email to our Head of Elite Football firstname.lastname@example.org who shall arrange a suitable date, time and venue.
Thank you once again for expressing your interest in our Gothia Cup Package.